San Diego, CA
Project Manager, Agile / Scrum / Kanban, disciplined project manager, full SDCL, self-motivated, retrospectives/lessons learned; time management, organization, great communication skills, excellent customer service
Seeking a mid-level Scrum Master / IT Project Manager for a 6-12+ months W2 consulting position. Role will be hybrid onsite/remote once the team returns to the office. Looking for local candidates or those willing to relocate to San Diego area.
Scrum Master/PM will oversee projects that are primarily applications-related throughout the SDLC lifecycle; however, could also include infrastructure and operations initiatives. Role will support multiple projects including maintaining/tracking project schedules and interfacing with 3rd party vendors.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 3-7+ years of relevant work experience in Project Management or support personnel within IT organization, with full cycle application implementation or software development initiatives.
* Experience with implementation of software using Agile/SCRUM, and the ability to guide and mentor project teams to mature their processes while following industry standard best practices
* Ability to use MS Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Jira, and other project management and business operations products and tools
* Have experience coordinating and communicating domestically and/or globally with many points of contact
* Identify bottlenecks and drive improvements.
* Work standard West Coast hours but must understand they may need to be available to be on global conference calls, etc. whenever they are scheduled in a 24 hour day.
* PMP certification or associated training and/or classes preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
* Be motivated and results-oriented – must be able to work independently
* Excellent follow-through skills
* Analytical skills to resolve complex issues
* Collaborate with cross-functional business units across the organization, as needed, to provide technical direction on finding solutions to issues
* Interact with customers at the technical level as required
* Ensure timely and effective delivery of the solution
* Manage specific full-cycle projects that have a distinct beginning and end
* Ensure excellent cross-functional communication to ensure coordination between departments/teams
* Create presentations as required to support internal and external program reviews
* Execute Project Management Methodology in line with organization processes, including Agile/Scrum
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.