San Diego, CA
Configuration Analyst, PLM, SAP, Teamcenter, CR/CN, BOM, manufacturing, ISO
We’re seeking a Sr. Configuration Analyst for a 6 month W2 contract position for our award-winning, growing client in San Diego.
This person will manage change and configuration activities of products and documents from inception through end-of-life. In addition to product configuration and document change activities, the role may include managing quality management systems, regulatory, and training.
• Create and process change notices per established procedures
• Review incoming change requests and prioritize appropriately and group changes together for efficient processing
• Facilitate the resolution of CR/CN issues
• Perform complex where used BOM analysis to identify the impact of change
• Understand various BOM structures and their uses in operations
• Create and redline bill of materials and incorporate redlines into product configuration
• Create and redline product documentation and incorporate redlines into the next version of the documentation
• Understand the impact of product lifecycle management (PLM)/enterprise resource planning (ERP) changes to downstream cross-functional areas and systems
• Work with subject matter experts to ensure that change notices have all required information, such as description and reason for the change, supporting documentation, and disposition plans
• Coordinate with data owners to deliver their data in a timely fashion so part changes, part numbers, and part metadata can be created efficiently and in a timely fashion
• Track changes throughout the change control process to ensure accurate and speedy processing
• Communicate with all necessary departments to verify completion of commitments, notify all parties of any potential slippage issues, and provide updates on timelines and responsibilities
• Review implementation activities to ensure the change has been completed properly
• Manage system data accuracy through process evaluation and conducting regular audits. Identify and implement corrective measures for data or process errors based on audit results and process evaluations
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives/projects that support and positively impact the change management process
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not an exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science-related field preferred.
• 6+ years of related experience
• 2+ years related manufacturing environment experience. Technical background in a manufacturing environment – life science or medical device preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in project management, configuration management, and/or quality departments within a regulated environment, preferred
• PLM/ERP experience – SAP and Siemens Teamcenter preferred
• CR/CN processing and experience with product and material change configuration activities
• Detail-oriented, proactive, work independently, work well with others
• Flexible, able to adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills both oral and written
• High degree of initiative and ownership, as well as a proven history of delivering results while working with several different departments in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with quality management systems – ISO 13485 and 21 CFR – Part 820 strongly preferred
• CM2 and APICS certification are a plus
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.