Remote / San Diego, CA
enterprise application administration, GxP regulated environments, SOPs, documentation, How-to, detail-oriented, customer service focused
We’re seeking a Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst for one of our premier clients in San Diego, CA. This is a 6-month W2 contract role, with potential for extension. This is a 100% remote position.
The Senior Analyst Enterprise Systems works closely with IT Business Partners and at times, the business directly, to define, document, and execute key system administrative processes. Will also participate on operational teams to craft communication and training materials to help ease the introduction of new technologies, and to further improve operational processes.
• Work with business to define and document key administrative business processes and requirements
• Execute assigned System Administrative tasks per governing standard operating procedure (SOP)/Work Instruction, documenting as required
• Ensure GxP validated systems remain in a validated state
• Manage and/or perform system changes, ensuring changes are controlled, tested, validated, and communicated
• Create and review training materials, “How To” documents, work instructions, SOPs and knowledge base articles
• Create validation plans and necessary validation documentation per client computer system validation SOP
• Administer validated and/or non-validated systems, including user administration and access review, and basic system configuration (e.g., list of value updates)
• Facilitate resolution of Tier 1 and possibly Tier 2 application issues
• Document all procedures related to the position
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.
• 8+ years progressively responsible experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on commercial systems, G&A systems, quality systems, and/or drug development systems, including computer system validation.
• Experience with enterprise applications such as Concur, ADP, ServiceNow, Active Directory, Great Plains, AgileLoft, Workday, Box, Veeva Vault, Veeva CRM and Salesforce.com
• Excellent attention to detail/ problem-solver
• Excellent skills in defining and documenting processes, requirements, training materials, and SOPs
• Understanding of and experience with different types of pharmaceutical data and processes
• Experience maintaining pharmaceutical GxP systems
• Ability to handle a variety of tasks at one time
Please apply today
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote