We’re seeking a Front-End Web Developer motivated to bridge the gap between a Java backend and HTML designs. This is a 6+ month W2 contract position and we can consider either those local to San Diego, CA or remote from the U.S.
About the role:
* You’ll build everything from dynamic visual interactions to full SPAs using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), including querying data from various data sources and APIs.
* You’ll work with a team-building and implementing a design system across an entire web application.
* Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Design layouts and templates for global solutions with a user-centric focus
• Building and querying APIs
• Working knowledge of cookies (reading and writing) for dynamic/situational content
• Provide design feedback and make recommendations for improving websites and workflow
• Work with backend web developers and designers to apply style and user interface design to web applications and pages
• Improve site performance
• Experience developing websites and applications in AEM
• 2+ years of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) required
• Experience with SPA frameworks Angular/Vue/React
• Solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent Hand-coding HTML and CSS3 skills (SCSS preferred)
• Strong knowledge of creating and querying APIs
• Experience working with systems written in Java
• Create and deploy Node.js packages
• Experience with Mobile/Responsive design
• Familiarity with testing and testing strategies
• Worked with CSS Frameworks (i.e., Foundation, Material)
• Understanding of Java
• Experience in developing and applying design patterns
• Previous experience with versioning (i.e., GIT)
• Knowledge of site performance enhancements
• Creating and using web components
• BEM naming convention
• Knowledge of Webpack and Gulp
* Bachelor’s degree required
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote