Direct Hire / FTE
PMO PM, SAP, Automotive, Budgeting, Presentations, Applications
Seeking a customer-minded Senior IT Project Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and progressive Enterprise PMO for a direct FTE role with our brand-recognized client.
Location: Cypress, CA
Type: Hybrid, 2 days of remote / 3 days onsite
Ideal candidates will have:
* Experience in the Automotive industry to understand the supply chain cycle (parts, warehouse management, order units, warranties, etc).
* Significant SAP enterprise experience (SAP ECC, SAP S/4 Hana)
* Excellent project budget planning and management experience (understanding of OPEX, CAPEX, development costs, training costs, licensing, etc.)
* Great communication skills and ability to interface with cross-functional customers across the organization
* Experience leading end-to-end Applications related projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Have one or more Certifications: Project Management Professional(PMP), Certified Project Manager (CPM) or Certified Scrum Master (PMI ACP, or CSM), Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
As a Senior PM, you will directly contribute to the success of leading IT project management & program initiatives across all areas of cross-functional teams (Applications, Infrastructure, Cyber Security) of the Program Management office (PMO). You will also contribute to data compliance and governance to help implement controls and drive customer centric governance solutions across our products.
* Managing a portfolio of IT projects within the PMO:
— Guides the team to keep projects on track and in scope
— Partners with the functional teams on project demand and schedules
— Provides management reporting & analytics services for the IT Leadership Team
— Aligns processes, identifies project priorities and objectives, resource planning and departmental goals with US overall strategy.
* Manage all stages of the project life cycle – project initiation, scope definition, project schedule/cost, roadmaps, defining program ROIs, ensure ability to measure risk and issue management, project status reporting, implementation planning, and project closure activities using appropriate methodologies.
* Provide IT ‘Customer Centric based project management’- for IT Planning and PMO management of various programs and project management methodologies which include tracking disciplines, KPI measurement/dashboards, and related technology products.
* SAP enterprise scale end-to-end ERP program management experience desired (Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Legal) and other web applications B2B, B2C, CRM, Warranty, and Analytics (BI).
* Responsible building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors toward the aim of optimizing spend, service excellence and risk. Monitor contractual agreements for all IT vendors ensuring compliance and optimizing timing for renewals and renegotiations.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 10+ years equivalent work experience; MBA preferred.
* 10+ years of experience in IT and business/industry with 7+ years of Project/Program management as part of managing, developing, implementing, and maintaining PMO projects experience large, cross-functional teams
* Certifications preferred include: PMP, CPM, PMI ACP, CSM, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.
* Demonstrated success in providing project management leadership, oversight, and guidance to meet corporate policies, practices, and standards.
* The ability to concurrently manage multiple, complex projects and prioritize workloads while working independently within a cross-functional team.
* Expertise developing actionable plans to achieve strategic goals.
* Expertise identifying areas of significant concern or opportunity and initiating research to identify critical problems.Budget planning and forecasting and managing expenses to plan.
Tools & Technologies:
* ServiceNow experience desired ITSM and SPM, and Project Planning tools.
* Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, MS Visio Analytics
* Excellent presentation and communication skills that includes very good listening skills and an open attitude and acceptance to coaching and being coached.
* Superior leadership, team building, and team motivation skills.
* Excellent partnering and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
* Negotiation skills and ability to manage tight budgets.
* Ability to evangelize, educate and influence on process, strategy, and investments to achieve the enterprise business and application strategy.
* Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment.
* Ability to identify and solve problems creatively without guidance.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-KC1 #LI-DNI