San Diego, CA
6 months +
Project Manager, Business Analyst, IT, Annual Planning, PMO, Mergers & Acquisitions, M&A
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking a Senior IT Project Manager for a 6+ month W2 contract engagement with our client in San Diego, CA. Our client is an award-winning, collaborative, professional, growing company who helps improve the quality of life of those around the globe.
This is a remote position supporting the Pacific Time zone.
No 3rd party applicants, please.
The IT PM/BA will assist in building out their PM methodologies and processes within the IT PMO organization, to include: Annual Planning, Portfolio/Project Management Office, Mergers & Acquisitions process, and Strategic Business Partnerships
• BS/BA degree with IT focus preferred, or equivalent experience
• 15+ years of overall IT field experience
• 10 + years of combined hands-on IT Program and Project Management experience
• Experience with M&A/integration related projects, developing checklists, cutover plans, due diligence questions
• Previous regulated industry experience in pharmaceutical/biotech / life science arena (FDA, Regulatory, Compliance, Validation, GxP, etc.) preferred but not required.
• Experience with Agile / Scrum/Waterfall / methodologies/processes
• Excellent business analysis skills
• Creating project deliverables such as Project Schedules, Process flow diagrams depicting new “to-be” processes, FAQ’s, How to Guide’s
• Experience with Organizational Change Management (OCM) techniques and methodologies as part of the overall project delivery methodology
• Excellent PM and Office software skills – MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.
• Clear and concise communication, relationship building, presentation and collaboration skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues
• Customer service oriented
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Must possess strong documentation skills and can work with rapid change and in fast paced environments
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.