Network hardware, network monitoring and troubleshooting, IPSEC VPN, Cisco, Palo Alto, BGP / EIGRP, switching
We’re seeking a Network Administrator for a long-term multi year W2 contract position in Kennesaw, GA. The initial duration is through the end of the year. This is a hybrid role, initially with 4 days a week in the office, and 1 work from home day (optional).
Network Administrator will be responsible for the configuration and administration of network hardware (routers, switches, firewalls), troubleshooting network issues, and ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
• Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate, and resolve common network access and performance problems.
• Prepare network reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Install and integrate new network hardware.
• Configure IPSEC VPN tunnels as needed for remote site connectivity.
• Troubleshoot routing and remote access issues.
• Works closely with Helpdesk and Server teams.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Works well with others. Interacts with all levels of staff.
• Emphasis on Information Security, understanding and enforcing corporate IT Policies.
Required Experience with:
• Proven experience in a network administrator role supporting a multi-site environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of network technologies through the achievement of Cisco CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, and/or other professional certifications.
• Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls, Panorama, Advanced URL Filtering, Threat Prevention.
• Enterprise level routing and switching experience, BGP / EIGRP protocol experience, Spanning Tree, VLAN, Mapping, Q-in-Q and other layer 2 switching experience, Layer 3 routing experience.
• Security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN, etc.).
• Enterprise network monitoring technologies.
Documented experience with one or more of the following will be a plus:
• SolarWinds NPM, NCM
• Splunk Cloud management, searches and reporting.
• VOIP – Cisco CUCM, PCCE, Unity.
• QOS for voice and video in a multisite WAN environment.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI