leadership skills, project management, product management, scrum, digital products, mobile apps
We are seeking a Sr. Mobile Apps Product Manager for a full-time/direct hire opportunity with our client in Irvine, CA. This position will be on-site. Please note that our client does not provide work visa sponsorship.
The main responsibility is going to be working with mobile app developers and agencies to gather enhancement requirements roll out (those features) and communicate with the divisions that these are now in development or in process. They will keep and maintain scrum notes, run scrum calls, post-release notes and notes from the scrums out to those parties. The client has multiple apps per division.
*Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset
*Being self-motivated with the drive to excel and exceed commitments. Results-driven to deliver projects on schedule.
*Enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged. You enjoy learning new skills and technologies
*Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
*Team-oriented with clear communication and meaningful collaboration skills to thrive in a Scrum environment
* Passion for process improvement
* Relationship building for long-lasting relationships with business across various divisions
* Strong Project Management skills
* Amazing listening and prioritization skills. EQ skills with finesse, and diplomacy to balance priorities across the organization.
* Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to bring people together and build consensus
As a leader in this space, the ideal candidate should have exceptional design, technical, and people management skills with a proven track record. As a project manager, the candidate will be expected to engage with business stakeholders, track project status, coordinate with development teams, participate in scrum sessions, and lead executive status sessions. Finally, this role requires a strong sense of ownership and confidence to communicate and gain consensus across multiple levels of management and solutions delivery teams.
The Senior Product Designer/Product Manager will play a critical role in guiding digital products from conception to launch, including automation initiatives leveraging Mobile platforms. This role will require connecting business stakeholders and technology leaders to ensure successful product strategy, vision, and execution across multiple divisions. Using business processes and creative fundamentals, this position will directly impact the usability and user experiences of customer-centric solutions.
• BS or equivalent education.
• 5+ years of experience in delivering mobile applications and managing projects from conception to launch is a must.
• 5+ years of experience in delivering user experience-focused solutions including the products lifecycle
• Take ownership of mobile applications
• Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders
• Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate at an executive level. Strong project management skills and experience working with a wide range of team members and solutions providers
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Designing and implementing solutions on cloud-based platforms
• Working knowledge of Mobile Application development projects
• Experience with agile and SCRUM methodologies.
• Ability to effectively documenting business processes and applying technology to optimize and automate processes
• Understanding of security and governance best practices and needs in large enterprises.
• Strong desire to learn new and complex technologies.
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.