San Francisco Bay Area
software engineering, C#, firmware, Linux
We are seeking to fill a Senior Software Engineer position. This will be a 6+ month W2 project with our premiere client with offices in Foster City, CA. This is a great opportunity to work with a driven and collaborative team, for a company that is making advancements in personalized healthcare. The work will require some onsite presence in the Foster City office on a hybrid onsite/remote schedule.
* This is a W2 contract position. Sorry, no 3rd party applicants. *
• 5-8 years of professional Software Engineering experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience with C#
• Experience developing Windows-based software to interface with instrument circuit boards & firmware over network connections.
• Test and deploy software on various prototype instruments.
• Experience developing Linux based software applications is also desired.
Other factors for success:
• Have proven verbal and written communication skills
• Be curious, detail oriented, and analytical, with a proven ability to learn quickly
• Be customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
• Have a proven ability to self-manage, as well as manage interdisciplinary relationships
Please Apply Today !
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.