Tableau server & desktop, data visualization, solution-oriented, analytical
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking a strong Tableau Developer for a 1+ year W2 contract in Irvine, CA. The Tableau Developer is able to work remotely and will be supporting standard core Pacific time-zone hours.
As a Tableau Developer, you will create new dashboards as well as enhance existing dashboards and fix dashboards as needed. You will use your expertise to propose visualization solutions in an enterprise-scale, across all divisions in the organization.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5+ years of Tableau with enterprise-scale experience to provide visualization solutions across the organization
* Strong analysis skills are needed to draw out requirements. Will interact with stakeholders, ask good questions, and propose best practice solutions to solve the business need
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
* Solid documentation skills are needed
* Soft skills: detail-oriented, organized, able to juggle multiple priorities, team player, good communicator, good interpersonal skills.
Please apply today.
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.