San Diego, CA
3-4 month+ W2
Social Media Coordinator, LinkedIn, Twitter / X, Facebook / Meta platforms, Instagram, YouTube, Creators Studio, Sprinklr, SocialLive, Trello, Microsoft Office Suite
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to work for our client in San Diego, CA.
Location: Remote within the United States, supporting Pacific Timezone hours
Duration 3- 4 Months
Pay rate: $30/hr negotiable, W2 contract only; no Corp-to-Corp
The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.)
• Coordinator will support the editorial calendar and the platform strategy for each channel: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• Schedule posts in Sprinklr to support the editorial calendar.
• Review the mentions and flag for responses as well as find UGC to share.
• Work with brand agency to review and create social posts for general organic social media content, as well as company affinity groups, philanthropy work, holidays, and employee recognition.
• Upload videos to YouTube and in the Creators Studio by adding hyperlinks, CTA cards, and end screens/You Tube video cards to each video, as well as incorporating tags, keywords, titles, and metadata.
• Support project manager for creative asset requests for organic social media, including but not limited to submitting requests, routing approvals, managing tracking via Trello, and sharing assets with campaign stakeholders.
• 2 years plus expereince with Social Media Marketing
• Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field preferred
• Preferred technical skills: Sprinklr, SocialLive, Trello, Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Meta platforms, X, YouTube)
Please Apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote