Contract-to-Hire, Direct Hire
.Net, C#, React.js, Node.js, web services, SQL, OOP, AWS/Cloud, DevOps, Agile/Scrum, Problem solving
We’re seeking a Mid or Senior Full Stack Engineer (C#, React) for our client – a brand recognized company with high traffic websites + a sophisticated user interface — in Orange County. As a Lead Engineer, you will be a part of a software team that designs and develops modern, robust and scalable web services and consumer-facing applications. Need to have full stack experience including front-end skills.
● This role offers an exceptional and comprehensive benefits package including growth opportunity and training.
● We will consider both contract-to-hire and direct hire candidates.
● Flexible schedule to work 3-4 days on a remote basis and 1-2 per week onsite in Irvine.
● Will consider relocation candidates and work visa sponsorship.
• Passionate technologists with an innovative mindset
• Being self-motivated with the drive to excel and exceed commitments. Results-driven to deliver projects on schedule.
• Enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere where wearing multiple hats is encouraged. You enjoy learning new skills and technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team-oriented with clear communication and meaningful collaboration skills to thrive in a Scrum environment comprised of other software engineers and a product owner.
• Have leadership capabilities to designing solutions following best programming practices as well as mentor more junior developers and collaborate with peers, and partake in code reviews.
• Prior experience or desire to design and implement high volume web services
About This Role:
• Actively engage in architectural sessions and provide solutions to complex problems
• Design, develop, and maintain high volume Microsoft .NET C# web services using industry-standard tools and frameworks.
• Design and maintain schemas in our databases
• Collaborate with product managers and technologists to solve business problems
• Live by Agile (particularly Scrum) principles and collaborate with team members using Agile techniques with 2-week sprint cycles including test-driven development, code reviews, and retrospectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
• Highly proficient with programming paradigms such as object-oriented/functional programming
• Development languages/frameworks: C# and .NET; full-stack experience preferred
• GraphQL/Apollo are nice to have
• Database development skills desired; advanced SQL, relational and NoSQL database technologies a plus
• Hands-on experience with designing and implementing on AWS is preferred, as the main site resides in the Cloud
• Cloud-Based Platforms/Services: AWS SDK, Elastic Beanstalk, ElastiCache, S3, Lamda, Cloudwatch, Docker, and AWS cloud-native architectures preferred
• DevOps Tools: Terraform, NewRelic, AWS CodeBuild, Splunk are nice to have
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI