Bridgewater, New Jersey
SDN, open source, NETCONF/YANG, Java, CI/CD, Jenkins, OpenDayLight, nclient, pyang, vRAN, oRAN, ONAP
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We’re seeking a Software Engineer / Data Modeler with networking knowledge for a long-term W2 contract position with our client. The work will be performed remotely for the remainder of 2021. We would like consultants to be located in one of the following locations in order to attend key meetings once offices reopen in 2022: DFW metro area, TX; Somerset County, NJ; or the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
Software Engineer / Data Modeler will be assisting in the development of a programmable network platform software solution utilizing cutting-edge SDN technologies and open source solutions, following Agile methodology. You will interact with other software engineers, network/system operations staff and network/system architects to provide SDN technology improvement strategies and solutions for production deployment within end client.
Required Technical Skills:
• Experienced in Software Defined Networking (SDN)
• Understanding the fundamentals of NETCONF/YANG, not just the concepts. Should be able to articulate the NETCONF protocol stack and key YANG constructs.
• Understanding the data modeling best practices
• Strong development skills using Java and the build environment
• Understanding of OpenDayLight controller
• Working knowledge of CI/CD test automation tool, e.g., Robot, Jenkins, etc.
• Working networking domain knowledge, e.g., networking protocols, network architecture
Desired Technical Skills
• Experience with Open-Source tool development, e.g., nclient, pyang, OpenDayLight, ONAP, policy/intent-based networking, open API integration, automation, etc.
• Experience with standard organization, e.g., OpenConfig, IETF, MEF, etc.
• Experience with vRAN or oRAN
• Team player with positive energy, strong collaboration skills and a “can do” attitude.
• Effective communication and relationship building skills
• Detail oriented nature with solid organization skills
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.