Software Procurement AnalystApply now
Remote from United States
Software Asset Management, Software License Custodianship, Software Procurement, Servicenow Ticketing system, Ariba purchasing system
We’re seeking a Software Procurement Agent for a 12-month W2 contract with our biotech client located in San Diego, CA.
* Start date: 3/9/2023
* Duration: 12-month W2 contract, the potential to extend
* Location: Remote from the United States, will support the Pacific Coast time zone.
* Compensation: $20-23/hr W2 plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
The software Procurement Agent (Software License Keys Custodianship) will work on the following tasks:
• Manage ServiceNow queue of assigned tasks to order standard Productivity Software
o Attach or Enter Key & PO to Task. Then close task
o Create SW model in ServiceNow – work with Software Asset Management (“SAM”) team
o Work with End User Computing team when there is any license key specific support is required
o Follow process to close tasks and post-license key information correctly so that the software that requires installation automatically goes to End User Computing team to install software
o Procure Productivity software using SHI Standard catalog
o Enter Purchase Requisition in Ariba on behalf of the requestor – ability to create requisitions on behalf of requestor
o Software publishers include but not limited to the following: Adobe, TechSmith, OfficeTimeLine, TeamViewer, JetBrains, JMP, MathWorks, Autodesk, SolidWorks, ChemDraw
• When necessary, reach out to the vendor for a quote on the software or to request an update to the SHI software catalog.
• For aging requisitions contact approvers in Ariba workflow via Teams to let them know how to approve the Purchase requisition.
• Manage Licenses sent to Procurement inbox. (Global Information Systems (GIS) Procurement)).
• Manage software subscriptions in the appropriate portal to assign users and provide input to the SAM team for software license re-harvesting campaigns
• Collective responsibility with the rest of the global support team to ensure the Service Management ticket queues are effectively managed based on priority & commitment.
• Effective management of your personal ticket queue.
• Project Support and Potential Leadership of Project Initiatives (Large Scale IT Objectives).
• Basic Asset Management processes adherence to support ongoing accuracy of Asset Inventory Database and Stock.
• Knowledge Base Usage, Reference and Collective Improvement.
• Timely support of End User Issues or Requests as relates to productivity software managed by the SAM team.
• Associate Degree in MIS, IT or similar field
• Experience in the IT industry with 1 to 2 years of experience in Software Asset Management, Software License Custodianship, Software Procurement
• Experience in using ServiceNow as ticketing system and Ariba as purchasing system.
• Experience in a customer service oriented role
• Requires a high level of expertise in both Windows and Apple operating systems, platform software and associated hardware.
• Understanding of networking principles and printing environments.
• Possess a strong technology background with the ability to execute a task or project to completion, coupled with the ability to monitor trends, and explore and recommend new technology.
• Demonstrated ability to manage the full lifecycle of an End User computing environment from hire to refresh/retire.
• Solid understanding of ITIL principles.
• Vendor management experience
• Process development & maturation
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts and business users.
• Clear and adaptive communication style
• Initiative & self-management
• Organized and deadline driven with the ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Able to effectively set priorities and work well under deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Demonstrated performance and aptitude consistent with core values and culture.
• Handles confidential and sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote