San Diego, CA
Software Quality Assurance, SDLC, Agile/Scrum or interactive development life cycle, SQL, JIRA, automated testing framework preferred (Selenium or Ranorex), regulated experience a plus (GxP, GAMP5, FDA), Source control (GIT), CI/CD
We’re seeking a Software Test Engineer for a 12-month W2 contract position for our award-winning, growing client in San Diego. Will consider candidates in San Diego as well as remote workers.
• 3+ years’ experience working in Software Quality Assurance or other areas of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Proven skills for writing verification plans, protocols, reports, and all aspects of documentation required for formally releasing a product.
• Possess basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL)
• Experience with iterative development life cycle methodologies and application of those principles, especially Agile (Scrum) development practices
• Experience with a defect tracking system such as Jira
• Experience operating, testing, and supporting Software for instrumentation
• Experience with Visual Studio, Eclipse, Ranorex
• Experience with GAMP 5 and 21 CFR part 11
• Experience working in an FDA-regulated environment for Medical Devices.
• Experience and understanding of basic automated manufacturing systems, tools and components (electrical and pneumatic control, sensors, metrology systems, PLCs)
• Practical knowledge of manufacturing automation such as MES & SCADA
• 2+ years working with an automated testing framework such as Ranorex or Selenium etc.
• Proficient with source control management repositories (such as GIT) and CI/CD practices
• Possess basic object-oriented programming skills in languages such as Java, C# etc.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.