San Diego, CA
Business Systems Analysis, Manufacturing, R&D, Supply Chain, LIMS, ERP, PLM, MES
We are seeking a Sr. Business System Analyst for a 6 month W2 contract position for our award winning, global, growing client in San Diego. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will help lead the implementation of best in class operational capabilities across the client’s global production environment.
Candidates must have ability to present complex processes in simple standard models (Use Cases, UML diagrams, etc.) and understand the value of technology in Manufacturing to improve process control, workflow enforcement, error proofing, efficiency, scale and compliance. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in parallel, and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Analyze production processes and partner with process owners and production area owners on the technology needed to properly support a given production area.
• Drive alignment to industry standards through the implementation of fit for purpose and most effective technologies.
• Communicate stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
• Create use cases, user requirements, wireframes, and software requirements specifications as well as UML context diagram and entity relationship diagram.
• Drive technology alignment within every project efforts and adoption across cross-functional team members including: Research & Development (R&D), Manufacturing, Life Cycle Management (LCM), Information Technology (IT), Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
• Manage priorities, support project management in the development of work breakdown structure, level of effort estimates and overall project planning.
• Identify root cause, manage and resolve issues when possible or escalate risks/problem situations as needed.
Education & Experience:
• B.S./M.S preferred but related technical certification and experience considered.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing system analysis, software systems engineering, or equivalent role.
• 2 or more years of experience working with R&D, Mfg., Supply Chain, Engineering Operations, IT and Quality.
• Experience working in regulated environments – ISO and GMP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective communication and influencing of team members, peers, senior business and corporate leaders.
• Ability to influence cross functional resources and leverage resources in a heavily matrixed environment.
• Proven ability to identify key issues, motivate and empower others to address them in a way which builds morale, generates ownership and commitment.
• Track record of strong organizational skills along with a high degree of detail orientation to ensure quality work product
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and a track record of high performance and superior delivery.
• Possess leadership, time management and decision-making skills
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Project, Excel, Outlook, Power Point).
• Experience with Manufacturing systems including MES, LabVantage LIMS, ERP and PLM systems a plus.
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.