Sr. Project Manager – Enterprise ApplicationsApply now
thru Dec 31, 2023
Project Manager, ERP, CRM, SaaS, PMP, Communication, Strategy, Implementation
The IT Project Manager is responsible for governing and overseeing successful delivery of a global ERP implementation and business transformation initiative.
This role will identify and proactively manage project interdependencies within the program, as well as strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives that adhere to the organization’s strategy and objectives. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and leader and have experience leading projects for SaaS based technology solutions.
• Start: Immediate
• Duration: through end of year, could extend
• Location: Remote from United States. Pacific, Mountain and Central Time time zone locations preferred
• Hours: Standard Core working hours. Ability to accommodate Pacific Time Zone and Central Time Zone as needed.
• Anticipated Compensation is $70-82/hr W2 plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Role and Responsibilities
* Strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives that adhere to the organization’s strategy and objectives
* Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
* Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for program initiatives
* Manage project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
* Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
* Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
* Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
* Defining the program governance controls
* Facilitate global cross-functional business requirements sessions documenting current state processes (including inputs/outputs, pain points)
* Alignment of the future state processes (what will be changed, business impact/benefit, alignment with target state architecture) to program deliverables
* BS/BA in business or a technical field with 7 to 10 years of directly relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 5 to 8 years of applicable business experience
* At least five (5) years of experience leading large and complex initiatives with demonstrated experience in leading projects for SaaS based technology solutions such as Salesforce, Workday, FinancialForce, Hyperion Planning, Office 365 (O365) is a plus
* PMP certification
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience collaborating with and supporting multiple business leaders within a large corporate environment
* Proven ability to influence and manage the expectations of stakeholders, team members, management, and external partners
* Profound knowledge on business process, business data and related key performance indicators
* Familiarity with diverse systems landscapes and integration needs (i.e., CRM, ERP (Oracle), BI, HCM, Cloud based Infrastructure, etc.)
Please Apply Today
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote