SAP, SCM APO, ECC, PP/SD/MM, IBP
We are seeking a Sr. SAP Functional Analyst – SCM APO Contractor for an immediate start for a 6+-month to start (open-ended, multi-year) contract with our client, based out of Cypress, CA or Kennesaw, GA.
In addition, we’re seeking an SCM APO Lead for a long-term contract position based out of Cypress, CA, or Kennesaw, GA. Please inquire for details.
Work is currently remote. Looking for someone local to Kennesaw or Cypress, or able to relocate who can work a HYBRID arrangement once the team returns to the office (expected some time in Q1).
The ideal candidate will have experience with analysis, design, configuration, implementation, and support SAP APO DP/SNP/GATP/PPDS modules along with any enhancements to meet end-user needs.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
– Responsible for identifying & documenting business requirements, mapping them to SAP to design the future state solution
– Configure and prototype business solutions based on blueprint/business process definitions
– Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
– Develop a strong understanding of the function of all systems that interface with the SAP Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, and EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) areas in order to effectively support and improve the ongoing architecture
– Plan, organize, document, coordinate, and schedule work in the development of assigned tasks. May lead or supervise the assignments of other team members
– Assist with training activities and post-implementation support
– Communicate project/task design, schedules, and status to Management, Business Partners, or other teams and project members
– Stay abreast of current and future business policies, procedures, and workflows within the Business Units that are supported
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
– Minimum 15 years of experience in implementing and supporting SAP SCM APO and IBP
– Minimum of 5 APO/IBP implementations required
– Strong integration knowledge with SAP ECC PP/SD/MM and EWM
– Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with users at all levels throughout the organization
– Experience with detailed requirements gathering
– Strong business process design skills
– Significant experience with unit and integration testing
– Experience with post production support
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-LS1 #LI-DNI