San Diego, CA
Agile Project Manager, Software Product Manager, Agile/Scrum, DevOps, enterprise-scale, complex ecosystems, inter-dependencies
We are seeking Senior Software Project Managers to support our global client in the medical device field. One role is a 6-month W2 contract-to-hire role, and the other is a consulting-only role. Will consider local to San Diego candidates as well as relocation, and hybrid onsite/remote and remote scenarios.
Project Managers collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, stakeholders and sponsors across geographies within the product development community. Projects support new and existing flagship products that offer a full suite of customer support, device management, usage data, and analytics on a cloud platform.
The ideal candidate will be a servant leader, focused on facilitating and collaborating across teams involved, to deliver on a broad program of work. The role will include establishing a continuous plan of action to improve the teams’ success, as well as Agile coaching and mentoring, as needed.
• Project Management of full life-cycle Software Product development – driving estimation, planning, tracking, reporting, risk identification/management, and delivery of commercial products.
• Work in a highly technical, modern software development environment, facilitating technical discussions.
• Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams and report on plans, proposals, and project status to stakeholders.
• As an Agile Coach, manage and optimize the flow of work, facilitate estimation and planning sessions and lead other agile activities while advocating Agile principles and processes.
• Work with Product Managers, Stakeholders, and Program Managers to ensure alignment with commitments to the businesses and across teams
• Be accountable for escalating and ensuring resolution of program issues to stakeholders, dealing with resource constraints, and managing timing challenges and dependencies across teams
• Manage software release activities and documentation, including coordination with all applicable stakeholders, in a regulated environment
• Manage and communicate the implementation of significant changes to planning objectives, schedule, and product configuration to internal and external stakeholders
• Establish and regularly review key team metrics including resourcing, and performance trends
• Ensure the implementation of management systems within your area of responsibility (including health & safety, quality & environmental)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Combination of other education and highly relevant work experience will also be considered.
• Formal project management qualifications preferred but not essential
• 4+ years of experience managing all phases of the software/project lifecycle, interfacing with technical teams and business stakeholders spanning multiple geographies
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, Agile development processes, and tools such as Jira
• Experience in modern cloud-based software development environments
• Practical experience and working knowledge of full cycle DevOps teams
• Experience working with medical devices or a regulated environment is a plus
• Experience with scaling Agile teams is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding time management and organization skills
• Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict
• Accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Be comfortable planning in an ambiguous environment, and able to assist the teams in managing and reducing ambiguity.
Apply TODAY !
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com.