San Diego, CA
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Technical Program Manager role to support our global client in the medical device field. This will be filled on a Contract-to-Hire basis. Prefer candidates local to Southern California for hybrid onsite/remote work, but will also consider remote workers with occasional travel.
Program Manager will collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams, stakeholders and sponsors across geographies to drive complex, high-impact programs related to Cloud Capabilities, CICD & Developer Experience, Observability, Security Engineering, Technical Compliance and more.
The ideal candidate will be a servant leader, focused on facilitating and collaborating across teams to provide a stable and robust platform for software product development. The role will include establishing a continuous plan of action to improve the platform scalability, availability, speed, quality, and security to enable world-class product delivery.
• Drive multiple cross-functional programs from definition to deployment across many teams and timezones in a complex environment.
• Develop strong partnerships with engineering leadership, product management, product development, data engineering and executive leaders to drive focus and alignment on strategic and tactical program objectives.
• Lead and influence engineers, business owners and leadership to ensure program success.
• Manage the entire program lifecycle – definition, planning, execution, risk management, deployment, completion.
• Fill in gaps across roles and functions as needed, performing as an adaptive problem solver.
• Exhibit a high tolerance for context switching and interruptions while remaining productive and able to provide effective guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline preferred.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in technical program management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously across all engineering disciplines and organizational levels.
• Experience delivering complex, wide spanning programs and/or products from inception through delivery.
• Strong sense of ownership, laser-focused on delivering results.
• Leader and change driver who is passionate about technical program management.
• Quick learner, able to work independently, multitask, and drive their own projects.
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships across time zones.
• An effective communicator and collaborator who can drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, opposing technical opinions, and competing priorities.
• A team player who inspires teams to deliver together, embodying the idea that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
• Proactive, curious and constantly aspiring to learn and grow.
Apply TODAY !
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #Li-DNI #Li-Remote