San Diego, CA
We’re seeing a detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated Web Designer with a passion for human-centered design. Candidates will need to share a portfolio or relevant work example links to be considered for this position.
*Duration: 6 month W2 contract
*Location: Remote within the United States, supporting Pacific Time Zone hours
*Compensation: $45.50 – 57.00/hr W2 plus benefits. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
* You manage your workload and meet critical project milestones on time.
* A team player who thrives in a dynamic, collaborative environment
* Solid understanding of design thinking principles
* Familiarity with modern web technologies and front-end languages
* Working knowledge of accessibility and browser/device considerations
* A thoughtful contributor to support & lead aspects of the build of a robust design system
* Evolve and build out the marketing site component and pattern libraries
* Collaborate closely with UX team to prototype intuitive experiences
* Facilitate front-end content and code updates to the marketing website within Adobe Experience Manager
* Utilize brand guidelines and design system insights to build out new pages and experiences using existing code
* Source and manipulate imagery to create web-formatted graphics & banners
* Design layouts and templates for global solutions that focus on user experience
* Build out targeted front-end persona-based experiences within Adobe Target
* Present design solutions to stakeholders and leadership
* Contribute to collaborative design sessions
* Support cross-browser testing at multiple stages of a project
* Prototyping expertise (Figma preferred)
* Front-end development skills using HTML, CSS, and SCSS
* Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
* Excellent communication and documentation
* Experience with utilizing and/or building out a design system
* Experience with delivering targeted content (Adobe Target preferred)
* Experience with GitHub
* Experience with front-end testing
*Associates / Bachelor’s (preferred) or equivalent work experience
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote