Irvine, CA - HYBRID
eProcurement (Coupa or Ariba), SaaS, SDLC, system administrator
If you’re a curious, team oriented professional with exceptional customer service skills, a passion for problem solving and system configuration experience, then we have a great job opportunity for you. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic team as an (SaaS) eProcurement Systems Analyst for a direct hire position in a well established company in Newport Beach, CA. (Hybrid model 3 days onsite plus 2 days remote (Monday & Wednesday).
The ideal candidate will participate in a new system implementation of a (Saas) eProcurement (Coupa) system and will function as the liaison with the business. Candidates will have the ability to be flexible and pivot during the first year roll out. Previous system configuration, UAT, Testing release updates and BPR is required as well as experience with an eProcurement system (such as Coupa, Jaggaer or Ariba) or any other system would be sufficient.
The eProcurement Systems Analyst acts as a core eProcurement system administrator and is responsible for system configuration, master data management, user provisioning, template and form creation and management, workflow maintenance and support.
* A B.A. or B.S. degree in information systems, computer science, supply chain management, finance, accounting, economics, or a related degree
* 2-5 years of previous experience in Business Systems Analysis, including all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC): planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
* Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, root cause analysis
* Experience with Coupa/Ariba or other SaaS systems with module configuration and workflow design
* Experience with Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
* Knowledgeable of sourcing and procurement principles, a plus
* Google Apps experience a plus
* Participate in the implementation of Coupa eProcurement platform
* Core eProcurement system administrator responsible for master data management, user provisioning and system configuration
* Communicate and support scheduled releases of new functionality and partake in user acceptance and system integration testing as needed
* Create and maintain templates, forms, and approvals for all Coupa modules
* Utilize systems analysis and critical-thinking skills to develop complex workflows and process automator chains
* Create and maintain system processes and knowledge base/training articles including WalkMe on-screen contextual training
* Analyze business requirements and design solutions that effectively meet/exceed business requirements
* Provide eProcurement system technical support to internal and external end-users
* Monitor and report on usage of eProcurement system through optimizing standard and custom reports for business analytics
* Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels of the organization
* Maintain close working relationship with IT, AP, and key stakeholders
* Support Internal Audit data analysis needs
* Assist in special projects and other duties, as assigned
* Strong verbal and written communication skills strategic mindset, problem-solving skills, and process improvements
* Team player with ability to collaborate with business, functional, and corporate partners
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI