6 months +
product manager, project manager, GCP AI platform, dialogflow (chatbot & voice bot), workflow automation solutions, Automation Anywhere, Alteryx, solutions architecture, customer service
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We have an immediate need for Technical Product Manager/Solution Architect to play a key role in owning Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platforms and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). This is a 6+ month long-term consulting position for a brand recognized company in the Irvine, CA metro area with the option to be 100% remote for the right person. Contract-to-hire an option for local or relo candidates.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
AI experience with GCP – ideally Dialogue Flow (chatbot and voice bot), as well as RPA products such as Automation Anywhere and Alteryx for large enterprise automation for processes and data transformation, and process reengineering initiatives.
* BS degree or equivalent education
* Solutions Architecture or Enterprise Architecture with broad data & AI skills, including business process analysis, virtual agents, AI, cognitive services, ML, et.
* Designing and implementing solutions on GCP Cloud AI, ideally with Dialogflow (chat and voice bot) experience.
* Strong hands-on experience in at least one of the market-leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere is highly desired (Blue Prism or UiPath experience will also be considered), and a deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
* Take ownership of technology-related aspects of process discovery and data-driven insights engines, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as well as an enterprise workflow automation tool Alteryx; Alteryx Magic Quadrant a plus.
* Work directly with business and engineering teams, understanding complex environments, business requirements, and designing pragmatic solutions.
* Experience documenting business processes and applying technology to optimize and automate these processes.
* Nice to have experience with agile methodology, enterprise SDLC and migration.
* Understanding of security and governance best practices and needs in large enterprises.
* Ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical resources and business stakeholders.
* Polished presentation skills with the ability to communicate at an executive level.
* Strong project management skills and experience working with a range of team members and solutions providers.
* Self-initiative, sense of ownership, detail-oriented, excellent listening and customer service skills
Please apply today.
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.