Product manager, agile, Jira, medical device, project management, life sciences, IT Operations, Agile, Scrum, R&D, dashboards.
We are seeking a disciplined Project Manager with Product Development experience, for our global life sciences client based in San Diego, CA.
Candidates should have strengths in core PM functions such as project scheduling and maintenance, risk mitigation, issue resolution, expectations setting, communications, facilitating meetings, escalations, project artifacts, change management, etc. The ideal candidate will have worked on projects with cross-functional teams and disparate locations.
In addition, we’re looking for experience leading commercial product development efforts.
• Location: San Diego, CA
• Work Schedule: Hybrid (average 2 days onsite in San Diego, CA) or onsite if that is your preference
• Contract Length: End of 2023 initially with long-term potential
• Pay Range: $60.00 – $75.00/hr. The offered compensation to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.)
• W2 candidates only, please. No third parties. Must be based incommutable distance to San Diego. **
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in an applicable field or equivalent experience
* 6+ years of overall experience working as a Project Manager (PM) and some experience leading Product Development efforts in the Life Sciences or Medical Device field
* Disciplined PM experience to manage issues + risks, facilitate project meetings and provide notes/actions items, multi-tasking, providing executive dashboards and reporting
* Experience coordinating and communicating at the enterprise level. Interface at a global scale with numerous points of contacts, and flexibility to lead/participate in global conference calls as needed
* Knowledge of Agile and experience with implementation of projects using Agile-Scrum, as well as the ability to work in a hybrid methodology environment if needed
* Basic IT applications and operation experience. Understanding enterprise technology, SharePoint and data management.
*Experience leading projects for the development and launch of commercial products in a life sciences, biotech, medical device, or other scientific environment is highly preferred experience. * Experience working with FDA regulations, Validation, CLIA laboratory related projects is a plus.
* Understanding of the processes, tools and technology required for delivering assay products (R&D or commercial), including applications, training, communications, deployment, etc. is a big plus
* Jira experience is a plus
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-DNI