6 month W2 contract
Technical writing, excellent written and verbal communication skills, MS Office and SharePoint, SDLC
We are seeking a Technical Writer for our data storage solution client in California. This is a 6-month W2 REMOTE contract position, with the possibility of extension and/or conversion.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for producing high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. The selected candidate will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
* Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the application/ product and the documentation requirements
* Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
* Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and product guides
* Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
* Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
* Create and maintain the information architecture
Requirements and skills
* Proven working experience in technical writing of product documentation
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & SharePoint
* Basic familiarity with the SDLC and product development
* University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
* Excellent written skills
* Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
* Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote