Remote from US
UltiPro Reporting, Cognos
Seeking a UltiPro Reporting Analyst for an immediate contract position with our client, based in San Diego, CA. Reporting Analyst can be located anywhere in the U.S. and will need to support Pacific Time zone. This role will be an average of 40 hours per week for July and August; then may continue at 40 hours per week or may have reduced hours, depending on the project needs.
Our client is moving to a new payroll platform and needs UltiPro Functional Payroll expertise along with report writing (Cognos).
* Analyst will need to gain an understanding of the reports that have been generated and how to translate reporting needs using UGK UltiPro. Some of the reports will be standard from UGK and some will need to be modified or customized.
* Analyst will ensure quality and accuracy of reports and that reports meet the needs of payroll and other recipients of the data
* Provide documentation and knowledge transfer as well as training where appropriate
* Testing plan development and test execution, go-live and post go-live support.
* Highly analytical person who enjoys solving problems
* Sound judgment and decision-making skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Customer service focus
Please appy today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote