San Diego, CA
6 months +
Veeva Vault, Veeva System Administration, Bee Editor, Commercial Pharma
We are looking for a Veeva Vault Administrator for a 6+ contract position with our reputable pharmaceutical client in San Diego, CA. There is a high likelihood of extension as there a large volume of ongoing Vault needs. The Vault Admin can perform 100% Remote work and will need to support the Pacific Time zone.
* B.S. or B.A. degree
* 1-3+ years of Veeva Vault experience – 80% of the role is on Vault admin with 20%
*Veeva Vault Administration certification a plus
* 3-5+ years’ experience in the biotech/pharma space
* Experience with Commercial Pharma experience preferred, including experience providing marketing and medical information support(MedComms and PromoMats)
* Experience with Veeva Bee Editor or HTML experience desired
* Marketing email platform experience (IQVia OCE experience is a plus)
* Data integration experience with the ability to analyze data in Excel and write basic SQL queries
* Experience using CRM applications (Salesforce and Veeva a plus) for data migration and integration
* Experience with system and application monitoring
* Experience in managing vendors and business partners
Overview of role:
Veeva Vault Admin is support-related activities for the commercial team.
* Primary system administrator for the day-to-day administration of Veeva Vault.
* Work with Veeva and 3rd party vendors for any major issues/bugs in the application.
* Coordinate with the vendor for Veeva product releases.
* Champion configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes, etc.
* Should understand the integrations well and work with the support teams for any issues.
* Monitor alerts and troubleshoot critical production issues impacting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
* Work directly with the support teams to bring open help desk issues to a resolution by triage and monitoring progress.
* Assist with internal and external audits including compliance.
* Provide training support for the brand teams and other home office business units in the development, communication and training of Veeva Vault changes or enhancements as well as Vault SOPs.
* Assist in updating Approved Email content for brands in the Veeva Bee Editor.
* Oversee and participate, as needed, in User Acceptance Testing.
* Implement policy directives and instructions to manage information through its life cycle for all relevant media.
* Provide support to developers during regular code releases.
* Create and update standard compliance reports and alert brands of upcoming content expiration monthly.
* May be responsible for releasing all media to production in accordance with established SOPs.
* Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
* Able to work self-supported (to produce documents and act independently, with low-level supervision)
* Proactive and able to work in a dynamic, fluid environment
* Customer service attitude
* Great time management and follow-through skills
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-JT1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote