Remote from US
SEO, web analytics, wire-framing, trello, content management systems
We’re seeking a Sr. Web Content Strategist for a 12 month W2 contract. This is a REMOTE from within the United States.
Web Content Strategist will review, strategize, and optimize marketing content. This position resides within the Web + eCommerce team of Corporate Marketing. As part of the team you will join a talented, energetic group of digital marketing professionals dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our site visitors. I
n this role, you will leverage data, research, and your understanding of psychology to shape the website visitor narrative and create content experiences tailored to our target audiences. Your work truly matters in this role by ensuring that the best content is delivered suited to visitor needs and search intent.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during content strategy phase of the web page development process
• Research primary and secondary organic SEO keyword opportunities
• Identify and report project specific KPIs regarding SEO rankings, organic traffic, visitor engagement, and conversion
• Creation of low-fidelity content wireframes that identify content outlines and provide an inventory of relevant assets for content crosslinking
• Review web analytics of performance of web page engagements (forms, gated assets, crosslinks, etc.)
• Provide content strategy and recommendations for content placement and content crosslinking
• Uphold and defend SEO and content strategy best practices and educate marketing stakeholders
• Research SEO algorithm updates and strategize regarding how to implement the latest best practices
• Curation and prioritization of a content optimization backlog to lift organic web traffic and on-domain conversion KPIs
• Web page copywriting and content editing
• Audit content across our marketing website that is aligned to strategic visitor segments.
• 5+ years of equivalent experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities
• Scientific background with strong understanding of genetic sequencing technology
• A portfolio showcasing SEO successes, content strategy, content wireframes, and writing samples
• Web analytics expertise (such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
• Expertise with SEO performance monitoring and keyword research tools such as Moz, Google Search Console, and Keyword Tool
• Proficiency with wireframing tools such as Figma
• Experience with project management tools such as Trello and Workfront
• Excellent presentation skills to deliver strategy recommendations and performance summaries
• Demonstrated experience authoring engaging, compelling, optimized content geared towards the scientific community
• Experience with persona-based, personalized content copywriting
• Experience writing copy for a regulated industry
• English proficiency, attention to publications standards, and excellent grammatical and editorial skills are required.
• Team player with a strong work ethic
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to successfully manage multiple projects from concept to publication under tight deadlines and with minimal oversight.
• Familiar with enterprise content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
• Degree in biology, molecular biology, genetics, or other life science field.
• Familiar with basic HTML skills
For more information, please email: Jobemail@example.com. #LI-KC1 #LI-DNI #LI-Remote