Dallas / Ft. Worth
3 months +
Windows, Active Directory, basic networking
*** Important note regarding current health crisis ***
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
Seeking a Windows Systems Administrator Level I/II for our client located in the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area of Texas. The initial duration is 3 months, with a high potential to extend. The ideal candidate will be willing to work onsite (there may be an opportunity for a hybrid schedule down the line).
• Supporting daily operational needs for Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019)
• Provide support for Active Directory needs (AD Group policy management of servers and endpoints)
• Participate in a geographically dispersed 24 x 7 support organization.
• Meet IT established service SLAs
• Provide technical support to staff in a courteous manner.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks with
• Ability to maintain records, inventories and provide technical
documentation for work performed.
• Experience using tools such as ServiceNow and SolarWinds or similar tools for ticketing and monitoring
• Understanding of TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, DHCP
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2+ years prior relevant experience
• Microsoft Certification(s) a plus
• Experience with public cloud a plus (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Customer Service oriented
• Excellent follow-through skills
• Can-do attitude
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adhere to the client’s mission statement, core values, and company policies, and customer service standards.
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-GS1 #LI-DNI