San Diego, CA
Direct Hire, Full-time
HCM, Workday cloud enterprise, biotech, pharma
Important note regarding current health crisis
Don’t give up your search for a new position or project. We’re maintaining business as usual during this difficult time. For many of us, the way we work has changed abruptly. However, our clients have adapted their hiring processes to accommodate working remotely where possible, which includes phone and video interviews. Be safe, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
In addition, we offer an excellent benefits package for all consultants who work for us as W-2 employees, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, a 401k plan, and paid sick leave. Learn more and apply today.
We are in need of a Workday Solutions Architect to join our prestigious client in the Sorrento Valley area of San Diego, CA. This is a direct-hire, full-time opportunity and may be performed onsite (when teams return to the office) or on a remote basis from anywhere in the U.S. West Coast region(Pacific time zone).
Workday Solution Architect will collaborate with the implementation partner to stand up the Workday HCM Suite of modules. You will be instrumental in configuration consultation, security, integrations, release management & continuous process automation, and change control. As a Solution Architect, you will be enabling and supporting business solutions across business enablement, solution design, technical architecture, and stability of the Workday platform. Post go-live, you will be involved in continuous improvements and enhancements, and being a Workday champion for broader adoption across the enterprise.
– 7+ years of experience with Workday cloud enterprise application
– Excellent knowledge of the Workday HCM Suite with a breadth of experience. Modules being implemented are as following: Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefit, Absence, Talent optimization, Comp and Advanced Comp, Time tracking, Payroll
– Understanding of Workday Reporting, Business Process Frameworks, Security, Calculated Field and other Platform Areas
– Expertise in the functional HR business processes
– Excellent communicator (verbally and in writing), who collaborates effectively with users at all levels and varying technical ability.
– Ability to influence key stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams
– Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
– Workday certification highly desired but not required
– Prior Biotech and/or Pharma experience highly desired
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org.