Integration, SAP, S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, REST API, SOAP, EDI, ETL, XML, Web services, JSON, Informatica, ABAP development, Basis, SAP BTP, SAP PI, IDOC, ARIBA, AQCH, SAP MBC, IWS
We are seeking an SAP Integration Architect for a full time opportunity with our client. This will be a hybrid on/off-site role in North Orange County, CA.
The Integration architect will architect, design and implement small to large scale integration solutions across on-prem and cloud systems.
– Work closely with the solution architect, solution implementation partner and various other teams to ensure proper integration solutions are implemented and adhere to compliance standards
– Provide SAP integration solution across multiple functional modules or domains
– Bachelor of science in computer science or related field
– 5+ years in integration architect role with SAP ECC or S/4 Systems
– 10+ years of SAP experience with previous ABAP development experience or Basis/System Admin experience
– Experience with various integration methodologies – Preferred SAP BTP, API, EDI
– Knowledge of integration with Cloud and SaaS
– Know how to plan, prioritize and manage projects is a very big plus
– Experience with SAP MBC preferred
– Experience with IWS Workload Scheduler preferred
Anticipated Compensation is up to $150K base salary plus comprehensive benefits and bonus. The offered compensation package to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, geographical location, etc
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-RJ1 #LI-DNI