San Diego, CA / Remote
6 month W2 Contract
January 9, 2023
We’re seeking a Data Engineer for a 6-month W2 contract role with our San Diego headquartered global biotech client.
* Duration: 6-month W2 contract
* Location: San Diego, CA or Remote from U.S.
* Work hours: Monday – Friday, normal business hours Pacific Time Zone
* Anticipated Pay: 40-44.50/hr + benefits. The offered rate to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include (but are not limited to) the type and length of experience within the industry, education, geographical location, etc.
Description for Data Engineer:
• Designs, builds, and test Snowflake data warehouse solutions
• Build, manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources, according to business and technical requirement
• Creating and implementing data models that serve a variety of cross-functional groups
• Collaborate with different groups on testing and UAT as needed
• Participate in team activities in order to improve delivery quality, such as code reviews, retrospectives, functional testing
• Investigate thoroughly to find the root cause of the problem and search for failure patterns that can be fixed long-term through automation and simplification
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
• 5+ years of experience working on relational databases, SQL and stored procedures
• 2+ years of experience with building data warehousing solutions in Snowflake
• 2+ years of experience in developing and deploying data pipelines in a cloud environment, preferably Snaplogic
• Flexibility to adapt to changing situations, handle multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines
• Strong problem-solving, cross-functional analysis, and forward-thinking abilities
Please apply today!
For more information, please email: Jobfirstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-DNI #LI-Remote